Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences at Baylor University draws upon Baylor’s Christian mission and tradition in healthcare to prepare scholars and leaders who can translate theory into practice (translational research) and advance knowledge of health, human behavior, and quality of life. At Robbins College we strive to:
- Create and support an interdisciplinary environment for discovery, learning, and engagement
- Promote and emphasize evidence-based research practice and innovative approaches
- Hire and retain faculty who are leaders in the health and human sciences
- Develop and deliver educational programs that attract and prepare undergraduate and graduate students for professions dedicated to the improvement of health, human behavior and quality of life.
- Support research that discovers new ideas, advances knowledge with novel questions and is responsive to ever-changing conditions of health, human sciences and quality of life.
- Engage with diverse constituencies and communities to address a broad spectrum of human needs.
Thank you for your time and we appreciate all efforts to help support Robbins College today.